Monday, July 6, 2009

Year One...Check

Clint finished his first year of med school last Friday!! Yeah!!! I'm so proud of him for his self determination and discipline. There were many times when he had to choose between hanging out with friends or sticking himself in a quiet room and hitting the books.

I can't believe it has been a year since we moved to Fort Worth. We have had such a fun time meeting new people and finding dear friends. Clint and I have also grown a lot as a couple. Before he started med school, we spent most of our spare time together. We have now learned that isn't always possible and that's okay! Some highlights of living in Fort Worth: good Mexican and "hometown" food, lots of places to shop, our house and downtown.

Clint has done such an amazing job of taking care of me and his school responsibilities. He is truly a Christian leader in our home. I am so thankful that God blessed me with him. He is my psychologist, helper, best friend and husband! I can't wait to see what God has planned for us in his second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment