Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Check Me Out!

I can't believe I am blogging again in like 1 week! I'm so proud of myself! Anyway, Clint is over at a friends house so I thought I might update the blog while I had the computer. March has been awesome so far! Today it is 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! I am loving it!

Not a whole lot is going on right now. Clint and I went to a housewarming party for our friends on Friday. They have actually been there for about 3 months but this is medical school time so things happen much slower than in real life! We had a great time catching up with friends we hadn't seen and also meeting some new people. Sadly the next day I woke up unable to keep anything down all day and Clint woke up on Sunday with a fever so our whole weekend was blown! Sad but it did give us a chance to rest up. This next weekend we will be going on our road trip! We are so excited to get away. We will be going back to our alma mater, Aggieland. We both miss it a lot and I am so looking forward to eating at some of our old haunts, going to church at A&M C.O.C., and maybe seeing a few old friends. We are also going to go camping in Sam Houston State Park so that should be fun, too. I promise to provide pictures!

Well, I guess that is it for now. Oh and a little shout out: congratulations Jenna and Brenton on baby Lane. I am so happy for them!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney! You're so sweet! We made it to your blog :) Makes me so happy. I want to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete