Friday, October 5, 2012

Reunion Time!

This Labor Day was one of the best.  I got to meet up with some of my oldest and best friends from high school days.  We had a lot of fun playing games, swimming and talking, talking, talking!  This year, Kayla and Darby, Stephanie and Jon, Jessica and Chase and me, Finn and Clint (some) were able to make it.  Two couples even came from out of state!  What a blessing they were able to make it!  We rented a house near Lake Whitney.  Honestly, we didn't spend much time at the lake.  We mainly relaxed and just enjoyed each others company.  We've all changed a lot but in some ways, we are just the same.  It's nice to be able to pick up where we left off and to have the comfort of good friends is such a blessing, especially when life feels like it's changing faster than you can keep up!  I can't wait for our next reunion!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to have this time together! Kayla and Darby enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete