Monday, December 10, 2012

It's A...

BOY!!

Clint and I found out at the end of November that we are going to have a precious baby boy.  We are both so happy!  

We found out on a Friday afternoon.  Clint had been working nights so he woke up in the "middle of the night" to come watch the ultrasound.  I was going to have my normal appointment afterwards so Jennee came to watch Finn.  I just knew it was going to be a girl but I'm so glad Finn and baby M will be close in age and have so much in common as brothers.  I wasn't sure what my reaction was going to be but I cried when the ultrasound tech showed us.  I would have cried either way.  To see the little heart beating...

 and catch a glimpse of a tiny little foot all formed with little toes...the same little foot that I feel kicking around...is nothing short of a miracle.

All babies are a gift from God.  I believe that more than ever now that I have one and can see the wonderment as he grows and learns.  I can't wait to welcome this second little guy into our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment