Saturday, January 12, 2013

Clint's Graduation

After 4 years of undergrad and 4 years of medical school, Clint is graduating.  I could not be more proud of him.  He has spent countless hours studying, reading, working, dissecting and thinking medicine!  Medical school is not for the faint of heart and Clint handled it so well.  We have had 4 years of happiness, sadness, stress and growth.  Through all of it, Clint has been my rock and I hope I've been his.


We are so proud of you!

 
 The graduation was held on TCU's campus.

 Clint's dad hooded him.  What a special time for both of them.

 Colby, Daniel, Clint and Brad.  We are so happy for all of you!

 It's not official until it's iced onto a cake!

All the guys with their "trust me I'm a doctor" shirts on.

No comments:

Post a Comment