Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March

The beginning of this month was a lot of fun!  I had my church baby shower.  It was so much fun and Erica did such an amazing job making it look so cute.  The theme was "little man". 


Glenda, Lori Anne, me, Erica and Heather.

So glad Bobbi got to come down!

Amy, Caoimhe, Sally, Judy and Hailey.

Lori Anne, Emily, Cyndi and Suzie.

Lacie, Grandmom and mom.  Kara came early but had to leave.


While on spring break, I decided to finish Liam's nursery.  I'm so glad I did!  I think it turned out really cute.  Finn calls it baby's room.  We're working on "Liam".  I'm sure once he is here, he will pick up his name very quickly!



Finn asks almost everyday to go see the ducks.  We have a pond about a quarter mile from our house so every day we stroll down to see the ducks.




No comments:

Post a Comment