Monday, June 8, 2009

This Weekends Happenings

Friday, Clint took one the harder tests he has taken. I didn't see him most of the week because of this thing. He has only told me a handful of times that he was nervous about a test and this was one of those times. He ended up doing fine on it. Friday night we went to some friends' of ours' apartment. They fixed their signature burritos (yummy). And then we ended up just hanging out and talking til pretty late. Saturday we went to N8 and Lacie's house. N8 had smoked some chickens and then we went and swam in their apartment's pool. It was the first time I've been swimming this summer so needless to say I was quite pale. But that's OK because it got dark pretty quickly. Sunday Clint did a very romantic thing. We had planned to clean house, go grocery shopping, blah, blah, blah. But I was feeling pretty down because I hadn't seen Clint much and we just weren't in sync, if you will. So around 1:30 he comes into the living room and says hey, get up, were getting out of the house. I asked him where we were going but he wouldn't tell me. He ended up taking me to the Galleria mall in Dallas. We really didn't shop (it's waaay out of our price range) we mainly just people watched and went in to some of the fancy places and looked around. Then he took me to Campisis which is a very authentic Italian food place in downtown Dallas. It is so good. I had only been there one time and it was back when Clint and I first started dating. Then we went to a used CD place and we each got a CD. It was so much fun. We got home around 7 or so. It was really short and nothing fancy but it was probably one of the sweetest and romantic things Clint has ever done. He knows just how to help me de-stress. Thanks Clint. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment