Monday, August 20, 2012

August's Recipe

 Artisan bread.  Doesn't that make your mouth water?  I was so excited to try this recipe from Mother Earth News.  They claim it takes 5 minutes.  Not quite.  But the recipe is still very simple.  The dough sits in the refrigerator for a few days and makes four one pound loaves.  This is nice because I can take out enough for dinner one night and have more dough sitting in the frig waiting for me.  

Warm bread, fresh out of the oven just makes me feel like I'm at home. 
This recipe was nice to make and to eat just for the comfort of it, and the warmth.


I served it alongside eggplant pasta and salad.  I can't wait to make my next batch.


1 comment:

  1. That bread is amazing! Baking bread entirely intimidates me! Maybe I will muster up enough courage to try and bake some one day, will have to remember your recipe, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete