Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Cherry Dog and Saturday's Goings On


So most of you have met Cherry. She's our little beagle- basset hound (bagel). Bobbi came over today and made fun of me for loving her, but that's okay, she's just jealous! Cherry and I went walking yesterday and on the way back she acted like she wanted to lay down in the middle of the street. I had to pull on the leash to keep her going. But normally she can run/walk with me for 2 miles or so and she's really ok. (People don't believe me when I tell them that but it's true!)
Like I said Bobbi came over today (she's my BFF from high school and we also lived together throughout college) and we got caught up. I love getting to hang out with her. It's so fun because even if we go a few weeks without talking we can immediately pick right back up where we left off. She's one of those people that will do anything for you. I have always felt like I could tell her anything and know that it was safe with her. Anyway, we went to Half Priced Books and then to the mall. She had to get some makeup and I wanted to see if Gap had any sales (they didn't) and then we went and ate a cookie at Great American Cookie Company. (YUMMY!) We came home and Clint was here, he had been out with some friends for the afternoon, and we ate dinner. Thank you Lacie for the tip about e-mealz. We had roast from the crock-pot that was delicious. I spent $52 at the grocery store (which is really good for food up here) for 5 dinners , lunch and breakfast. Plus, I spent no time having to plan out any dinner meals! And now I'm sitting on the couch, a sleeping dog beside me, watching tv with Clint. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment