Friday, April 17, 2009

Annabelle Grace

On Monday, April 13, 2009, Annabelle Grace made her debut! This is Kara, Clint's sister, and Keith's first little one. Unfortunately, I got pretty sick the same day so I've got no pictures to share :( BUT I promise to post some as soon as we get to see them next. She was induced Sunday and ended up having a c-section but mom and baby are doing well now!




Today, Clint and I met grandma, papa, Beth, Connor and Lillie at El Fenix. Afterwards, papa and grandma had to go back home but Beth, the kids, and us went to the Museum of Nature and Science (I think that's what it's called) in Dallas. It was a lot of fun.



Connor making a huge bubble. There were two big pans with soap, water and these bubble "blowers" in them. It was really cool. It brought me back to 5th grade science class when my partner and I won some award for our science project- making giant bubbles.

This is not a good picture but I am so bad with this thing and trying to add, delete and move pics. Anyway, this shows the big pan they were in. Connor was about to attempt another large bubble.



Lillie and Connor playing in the giant "sandbox". They dug up dinosaur bones
using shovels and paintbrushes. The museum is really cool. They've got exhibits on the human body, communication, DNA and genetics, dinosaurs, and gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment