Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend, all of Clint's sisters were in town. We went down to Corsicana to see them all on Saturday. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, again! Basically, we hung out at the house. It was good to see Jill, Jared and Watson. They live in Nashville, TN and only come down a few times a year so this was a real treat. In July, Clint and I are planning a road trip up there so that should be lots of fun. Beth, Nick, Connor and Lillie were there also. They lived in El Paso but actually moved back to this area over Memorial Day Weekend. We are excited that they have moved closer. Kara, Keith and Annabelle were there. Annabelle is so precious. She spends most of her time eating or sleeping. Oh what a life! Monday we went to Waxahachie to see my family. My aunt Becky and Uncle Johnny had a huge cook out. Chad and Donnita's kids were sliding down this huge blow up slide with water sprayers on it. It looked like a lot of fun. They played on that thing all day. Justin, Kassie and Blair were there. It was good to see them and to hold Blair. She is so cute and so far has kept the blue eyes (Justin is the only one in the family with blue eyes). We got home around 4:30 and went and hung out at a friend's house and then Clint had a soccer game at 8:30. It was a pretty busy weekend but we thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the family. Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had an amazing time. Being with family is so special. I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you perhaps going to be in Nashville over the 4th of July weekend? Darby and I will be (just for a little vacation). If you are even going on that date, I'm sure you'll be busy with family, but maybe we could pop by and see you guys for a minute. (I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I just got so excited when I saw that you were going to be in Nashville!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad. :( We live about 6 hours from Nashville. We're actually going to meet up with some friends from ACU who live in Georgia. It's about halfway in between. Wish we could catch you guys! Maybe another time.

    ReplyDelete